Membership expired? Yes or no?
Membership not yet lapsed
If your membership has not yet lapsed, you can renew your membership by clicking here.
Please be aware that if paying by check the processing time to manually renew your membership is 2-3 weeks, not including holidays! We encourage you to use our secure, easy, and instantaneous online renewal option here.
If your membership has lapsed, please follow the instructions below.
Membership has expired
If your membership has lapsed, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://ncta.org/register/
- Click on the desired membership level (company or institutional, or individual).
- Click on one of the big buttons. “Recurring” means your credit card will be charged automatically every year.
- Enter your credit card information into the pop-up.
- On the next page that appears, click on “I have an existing account” and then you will be able to log in with your old credentials. Please do NOT under any circumstances go to “I am a new user” on this page or create an account with another email. You will lose all your existing data.
- If you cannot login with your existing credentials after clicking “I have an existing account”, there’s a little button to reset your password (“Forgot Password?”). This will send you a link to reset your password.