Membership expired? Yes or no?
Membership not yet lapsed
If your membership has not yet lapsed, please follow the instructions below:
- Please check when your membership expires here (you may need to login first — upper right corner). If you tried to log in (and remembered your password) and are redirected to this page, your membership has already expired. If you have forgotten your password, click on “Lost your password.” If you have forgotten your email or username, please email the webmaster. Please do NOT attempt to create a new account, you will wreck the system!
- If your membership expires soon, you will see a big black button to renew. If you wish to renew via check, this needs to be processed manually, see below. Please disable pop-up blockers and allow 3rd party cookies! (for the payment processor)
- If your membership does NOT expire soon, the big black button is not visible, and please do NOT renew your membership early. This wreaks havoc with the system. If, for some reason (taxes etc.), you wish to renew your membership early, please contact the administrator.
- If you wish to renew manually, via check, please be aware that if paying by check the processing time to manually renew your membership is 2-3 weeks, not including holidays! We encourage you to use our secure, easy, and instantaneous online renewal option here, see above.
If your membership has lapsed, please follow the instructions below.
Membership has expired
If your membership has lapsed, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://ncta.org/register/
- Click on the desired membership level (company or institutional, or individual).
- Click on one of the big buttons. “Recurring” means your credit card will be charged automatically every year.
- Enter your credit card information into the pop-up. Please disable pop-up blockers and allow 3rd party cookies! (for the payment processor)
- On the next page that appears, click on “I have an existing account” and then you will be able to log in with your old credentials. Please do NOT under any circumstances go to “I am a new user” on this page or create an account with another email. You will lose all your existing data.
- If you cannot login with your existing credentials after clicking “I have an existing account”, there’s a little button to reset your password (“Forgot Password?”). This will send you a link to reset your password. If you forgot your username or email, please do NOT create a new account, email the webmaster.