“American Translators Association Code of Ethics and Professional Practice” under which all member translators and interpreters and language service providers of ATA and NCTA operate.
- National Medical Interpreter Certification by The National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters
- National Healthcare Interpreter Certification by the Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters
- Court Interpreters Program, Administrative Office of the Courts, Judicial Council of California
- Spanish-English Federal Court Interpreter Certification Examination (FCICE)
- ATA Webinars
- Online Resources for Conference Interpreter Training (ORCIT), an EU-funded project, offers interactive pedagogic tools for trainers and students of conference interpreting.
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS) offers non-degree programs, including short-term and online courses.
Other Interpreter/Translator Associations
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- Association of Translators and Interpreters in the San Diego Area (ATISDA)
- California Healthcare Interpreters Association (CHIA)
- National Council on Interpreting in Healthcare (NCIH)
- Nevada Interpreters & Translators Association (NITA)
- Northwest Translators and Interpreters Society (NOTIS)
- California Court Interpreters Association (CCIA)
- California Federation of Interpreters (CFI)
- The National Association of Judiciary Interpreters & Translators (NAJIT)
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID)
- International Association of Conference Interpreters (AIIC)
- International Medical Interpreters Association (IMIA)
- International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters (IAPTI)
Notice: All listings herein are in random order. This is strictly an informational resource. Research these entities thoroughly prior to registering or paying fees for any program. Being listed in this publication does not constitute any endorsement by the Northern California Translators Association (NCTA) or its Board of Directors and there is no warranty, expressed or implied, for any program or publication listed herein. NCTA does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for loss or damage of any nature in