- This event has passed.
NCTA Virtual General Meeting – RSVP by Friday
May 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
NCTA has always preferred to hold face-to-face events but as you know, it is no longer possible at the moment. We’d like to invite you to the first Virtual General Meeting next Saturday at 2 pm, directly from home. We would like to count on your presence so we can check-in on how NCTA members are coping with these uncertain times. We mainly want to know how you are and to hear from you!
We will host our meeting on Zoom. You will need to RSVP to this invitation from the NCTA website, while logged-in or by providing your email address. After you confirm your attendance, you will receive an email with the Zoom details just prior to the meeting. Please RSVP by Friday, May 8th, 6:30pm US Pacific time, to receive the Zoom invitation! No EXCEPTIONS!
Instructions to Connect – Zoom
If you have never used Zoom before, here are a few tips:
- 1.) If you have RSVPd, you will receive a link to the meeting with meeting ID and password. You won’t be able to join without that link.
- 2a.) To join the meeting, simply click on the link (preferably a bit before the meeting starts). If you have never joined a Zoom meeting before, you will be prompted to download an app to your device. There are Zoom apps for desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- 2b.) If you have joined a Zoom meeting before and have the Zoom app on your device, simply click on the link.
- 2c.) Alternatively, without installing anything, you can simply call in by phone (audio only) to the phone number given in the link. You’ll then be asked to enter the Zoom ID and password by typing on your phone.
- 3.) If you are joining a Zoom meeting, you do not need a Zoom account.
- 4.) Once you’ve connected to the meeting, follow the instructions of the meeting host.
If you are unsure how to connect after receiving the link (which will be sent out just before the VGM) and reading the above instructions, please email the NCTA webmaster.
Please join us for our first foray into virtual meetings.
Stay safe and let’s get together!
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.